Monday, January 1, 2007

Favorite Reads of 2005

I'll also throw in my favorites of 2005, which is when I first began keeping track of the books I read. Out of 64 books, I will never forget the following

1. Murder on the Orient Express - Agatha Christie
2. The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
3. Bachelor Kisses - Nick Earls
4. The Secret Life of Bees - Sue Monk Kidd
5. A Walk in the Woods - Bill Bryson
6. My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult
7. Catherine the Great - Henri Troyat
8. The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down - Anne Fadiman
9. Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
10. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling
11. Blueback - Tim Winton
12. Zig Zag Street - Nick Earls
13. Slaughterhouse Five - Kurt Vonnegut
14. 1984 - George Orwell
15. I Am A Cat - Soseki Natsume
16. One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
17. Unless - Carol Shields
18. Dreaming in Cuban - Julia Alvarez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Read The kite Runner and My sister's Keeper Both are So Faaaa-reaking-Tastic !!