Sunday, January 20, 2008

Series Challenge

So, I just realized I never did an "official" post for the Series Challenge, hosted by Kathrin at Crazy Cozy Murders. The challenge runs from December 1, 2007 - May 31, 2008.


Btw, it is freezing here. It's the coldest day of the winter so far, and our heater goes on the blitz. The landlord is really making me angry, as we have now been waiting 7 hours for maintenance to show up. Maya and I are bundled up together under a LOT of blankets at the moment.

Okay, now that I got that out...my plan for this challenge is to catch up with Sue Grafton's Alphabet series. Going into 2008, I was up to to "J".
  • K is for Killer (finished 15 Jan 2008)
  • L is for Lawless
  • M is for Malice
  • N is for Noose
  • O is for Outlaw
  • P is for Peril
  • Q is for Quarry
  • R is for Richochet
  • S is for Silence
  • T is for Trespass

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I really need to catch up on all these. I'm still on I!! LOL! How is the baby? Ethan's doing great, growing fast...7 lbs 2 ozs now! Not a preemie anymore lol

Nyssaneala said...

I isn't that far behind K!

Wow, Ethan is growing fast, that's wonderful. Maya's doing really well, every day she's coming out with new little babbles, and I love being greeted by a huge smile first thing in the morning!

Literary Feline said...

I hope your heat is back up and running today. I hate being cold!

I love the Kinsey Milhoune series. I have T is for Trespass to read and hopefully will be able to for this challenge.

yellojkt said...

I have nearly lost track of where I am in Sue Grafton. I know I have at least read through D, but I have skipped around and think I have also read F and G. I better go figure it out.