1. Word Count: 190,637 words
2. Wand Order Problem: When Harry confronts Voldemort in the graveyard, and the Reverse Spell goes into effect, James Potter's image comes out before that of Harry's mother, Lily. This would mean that James died after Lily, even though previous books had James dying first. This passage was later changed in later editions to the correct order.
3. Mysteries remaining to be solved:
- Where did Snape go at the end of the novel?
- Why did Dumbledore have a "gleam of triumph" in his eyes when he found out that Voldemort had used Harry's blood to recreate himself?