Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Fill-In - January 18, 2008


1. The last compliment I got was from my husband; he said that I looked beautiful.
2. I'm reading Living a Jewish Life: Jewish traditions, customs, and values for today's families.
3. I woke up today and thought wow, I woke up before my daughter, who looks so peaceful right now.
4. Why does my cat want to claim all of Maya's stuff for herself? (the co-sleeper, crib, rocking chair, activity mat, my lap).
5. The last thing I ate was a tomato and basil bagel with cream cheese and lox.
6. January... the month when winter really comes here.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating the first Shabbat meal I have been able to make since Maya was born, tomorrow my plans include meeting up with a friend at Belvedere Square market, and checking out Daedalus Bookstore's 2nd anniversary sale and Sunday, I want to sit down with my husband and start to finalize our plans for Maya's Brit bat (naming ceremony)!

3 comments:

tanabata said...

I just commented on last week's fill-in and this post popped up. Now you're making me crave a bagel and cream cheese! Hope you have a good weekend. :)

Iliana said...

Ooh have fun at the Daedalus book sale! What is a naming ceremony?

Literary Feline said...

Husbands are wonderful that way, aren't they? :-)

I hope you have a good weekend!