Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Fill-In - January 25, 2008


1. Reading a good book makes me happy.
2. I would like winter to go away, please.
3. Tea and pumpkin scones tastes SO good!
4. The day my husband has off work is my favorite day of the week because I don't get to see him nearly enough.
5. My eyes are my best feature.
6. We could learn so much from all the past mistakes that have been made in this world.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Shabbat dinner, tomorrow my plans include celebrating with my husband that his board exam is over and his two week vacation has begun and Sunday, I want to have a little time to myself to read while Daddy and Maya play together!

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I think I am just about ready to curl up with my book for the night. :-)

I agree, we definitely could learn from our past mistakes. I wish more people were listening.

I hope you have a great weekend!

Eva said...

Do you have a recipe for those pumpkin scones? I love pumpkin, and I love scones, so they sound just perfect! :)