Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Fill-In - February 8


1. I'm looking forward to eating some blueberry and cheese blintzes for dessert and finishing the memoir I'm currently reading.
2. Macchu Picchu is a place I always wanted to visit and haven't made it there yet.
3. I've fallen in love with my daughter.
4. Six of one, the number of cookies I could easily eat in a sitting.
5. Addiction, also known as bibliophilia.
6. The Daily Show cracks me up!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include shopping for a baby shower gift and Sunday, I want to have some time to read!

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

Let's not talk about cookies. ;-) I could probably eat six in one sitting too.

Someday I actually will remember when the Daily Show is on and what channel it airs, record it, and watch it when I'm awake so I can see what all the fuss is about.

Have a good weekend!