2. Wipsnade Zoo is the last concert I saw; it was part of the Rock for Refugees fundraising concert for the organization I worked for in Australia.
3. Spring should be a time to get out and explore nature during one of her finest moments!
4. Oh no! I forgot my wallet at the pet store yesterday! Fortunately, I went back 15 minutes later and retrieved it.
5. I've recently started a new book, Gate of the Sun by Elias Khoury. Oh wait, I've been working on that one for two weeks.
6. Maya's laughter and my husband's crazy antics never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my family, tomorrow my plans include going to York to visit my mother and Sunday, I want to read!