I am behind on everything at the moment, so it makes sense that my response for Booking Through Thursday and Friday Fill-in aren't posted until Saturday!
Pick up the nearest book. (I’m sure you must have one nearby.)
- Turn to page 123.
- What is the first sentence on the page?
- The last sentence on the page?
- Now . . . connect them together….
(And no, you may not transcribe the entire page of the book–that’s cheating!)
1. I love springtime in Baltimore, where I currently live!
2. Bagels, whole grain hot cereals, blueberries, strawberries, fruit smoothies, waffles, eggs benedict, Trader Joe's French Vanilla yogurt with granola, french toast; all are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I'm always searching for my keys and shoes.
4.Reading in bed is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I have too much going on right now!
6. Ice cream is what I've been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully having some quiet time after Maya goes to bed to read The Motorcycle Diaries by Che Guevera, tomorrow my plans include going to the farmer's market, The Book Thing, and spending some time outdoors, and Sunday, I want to go for a walk on the NCR trail!