Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Neustadt Challenge starting soon!

**Sticky Post***

Don't forget...the Neustadt Challenge is starting soon!

I will be giving away a copy of Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez (the 1972 winner of the Neustadt Prize) for all participants who post a challenge list on their blog by May 1. Just leave a comment on this post to let me know you would like to be entered! I will be holding the drawing the first week of May.

You can still join in the challenge! To find out more about the Neustadt challenge and to sign up, just head over to my original post.

Sorry that I don't have a neat little button for the challenge, I haven't quite mastered that skill yet.

8 comments:

beastmomma said...

I just posted my list and would like to be entered into the contest. Thanks for hosting what looks to be an interesting challenge.

Anonymous said...

I am ready with COUSINS by Patricia Grace for May :)

I can't wait to begin

Sharon said...

I'm so looking forward to this challenge! I've posted my list here:

http://exlibris.typepad.com/ex_libris/2008/04/the-neustadt-ch.html

Please enter me into the contest.

Anonymous said...

I've posted my list of books here:

http://bhinderer.wordpress.com/2008/04/27/bs-books-and-video/

Can't wait to start!

Valerie M. Russo Evans said...

I would like to send you two books to review, please contact me.

valerie.russo@hbgusa.com

Anonymous said...

I've now posted my list here: http://51stories.wordpress.com/the-neustadt-challenge/
Just on time?

Jan in Edmonds said...

Thought I'd done this but here are my books for the Neustadt Award Challenge

1. The Half-Finished Heaven - Tomas Transtromer
2. Thresholds - Claribel Alegria
3. Black+Blues - Kamau Braithwaite

Eva said...

Hi Alisia! I'm planning on getting up my list today, and I made a really, really simple button since I had a bit of spare time. Would you like me to e-mail it to you?