Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Fill-In May 30

1. For me cynicism is the opposite of creativity. 
2. The Blood of Flowers was the last excellent book I read. 
3. I like fill-ins because they're fun and a great source for procrastination
4. In nature I like looking at everything!.
5. Obama should win the US elections. 
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was when Maya was making some very silly faces in reaction to my husband's antics.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on my blogroll, tomorrow my plans include going to the farmer's market and Sunday, I want to go to a festival!

3 comments:

Literary Feline said...

I am really looking forward to reading The Blood Flowers. I've heard such great things about it and your review was especially enticing.

I haven't read too many Friday Fill Ins yet, but you're the third vote for Obama while the rest of us have found ways of getting out of answering that question directly. :-)

Have a great weekend!

tanabata said...

Yay for procrastination! :P
Hope you have a great weekend.

Janet said...

I love farmer's markets! Hope you had fun this weekend, thanks for playing :-)