"I am not in the habit of being disappointed!""That will make your ladyship's position more pitiable; but it will have no effect upon me." (p.303)
Monday, October 6, 2008
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Monday, September 29, 2008
Scribed by Nyssaneala at 6:12 AM
Saturday, September 27, 2008
2. Sometimes I just want time to myself.
3. John McCain actually did a decent job at the presidential debate tonight, and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"! His policies, however, are still crappy.
4. When I'm down, I pick up a good book.
5. Chasing after Maya is where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for reading.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the debate, tomorrow my plans include reading Pride and Predjudice and Sunday, I want to spend time with my family that are coming to visit!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
"Proud Missus Sheep, she has a little lamb now, down on Cherry Tree Farm. Hear them together, in any sort of weather, Baaa...Baa...Baaa." (and so on for whatever animals you want to sing about).
Underneath my big umbrella, I can hear the rain,underneath my roof of yellow singing down the lane.Pichi, pichi, chapu, chapu,Rain, rain, rain.Underneath my big umbrella I can see the sun;down I bring my roof of yellow for the rain is done.Pichi pichi, chapu chapu,Rain, rain, rain.