Thursday, June 21, 2007

Booking Through Thursday

Since school is out for the summer (in most places, at least), here’s a school-themed question for the week:
Do you have any old school books? Did you keep yours from college? Old textbooks from garage sales? Old workbooks from classes gone by?
I bought very few textbooks for grad school, but I do have a lot of photocopied articles. I kept the undergrad books that I liked, or thought might come in useful. I have a handful of psych books, the anthropology books that I really liked and do actually go back to occasionally, all the english lit novels I enjoyed, and my sign language and spanish books.

How about your old notes, exams, papers? Do you save them? Or have they long since gone to the great Locker-in-the-sky?
I have kept my reports and notes from grad school, and have referred back to them on occasion. I believe I have tossed all of my undergrad stuff, but I have the sneaking suspicion that it's all hiding in a box somewhere in my parent's house. They are definitely pack rats, and I have lost a few things in that mess that will probably only reappear when they decide to pack up their house and retire to the South.

1 comment:

Dewey said...

I sold all my college textbooks as soon as the semester ended for necessities like FOOD.