Saturday, September 27, 2008

Friday Fill-In - September 26

 

1. Hot apple cider, butternut squash soup, pumpkin curry, more apple picking, taking walks with Maya and watching the leaves change, and picking pumpkins from a pumpkin patch are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.

2. Sometimes I just want time to myself.

3. John McCain actually did a decent job at the presidential debate tonight, and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"! His policies, however, are still crappy.

4. When I'm down, I pick up a good book.

5. Chasing after Maya is where you'll find me most often.

6. A rainy day is good for reading.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the debate, tomorrow my plans include reading Pride and Predjudice and Sunday, I want to spend time with my family that are coming to visit!

4 comments:

Literary Feline said...

Your mention of apple picking reminded me of the last time I had the opportunity to do that--it's been way too long. I hope you have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

'Sometimes I just want time to myself' - I so sympathise!

Laura said...

Hi, I just tagged your for a meme! Read about it here!

Leonie Daecher said...

Recent Gaelic sports betting tips and predictions from OddsDigger - read, use and win. Try your luck with us.