Regardless of your answer, we are inviting our lovely readers a chance to win an eBookwise eReader!
1. What is your favorite Christmas romance to re-read each year? I don't usually read romance books, and don't have a particular book that I re-read every December.
2. What is your favorite Christmas movie/show? I watch Love Actually every year, which takes place around Christmas - I adore it! And for the non-romantic comedy movie, it is always A Christmas Story.
3. What is your favorite Christmas cookie? Definitely Peanut Blossoms.
4. When do you start Christmas shopping? Usually early, since I buy Christmas gifts for my parents and a few friends, and Chanukah gifts for my husband, which typically falls before Christmas.
6. What is your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night, and another one I can't think of the title at the moment.
7. When do you get your Christmas tree? Even though we celebrate Chanukah, I grew up with a Christmas tree, and we put one up each year. Usually the beginning of December, but this year it was December 22.
8. Wrapping presents: Love it or hate it? Love it. And no one can ever open the ones that I wrap. :)
9. Who is the hardest person to buy for? My father.
10. Christmas tree: Real or artificial? Real.
Regardless of your answer, we are inviting our lovely readers a chance to win an eBookwise eReader!All you have to do is answer a few simple (okay, 10) questions on your blog/journal and leave the link to your Meme in this post. If you don't have a blog or journal, you can email us your answers. The winner will be chosen on January 5th, so you can enter up until 11:59pm on January 4th.