Okay, I'm very late this week, but I wanted to answer this one!
What new books are you looking forward to most in 2008? Something new being published this year? Something you got as a gift for the holidays? Anything in particular that you’re planning to read in 2008 that you’re looking forward to? A classic, or maybe a best-seller from 2007 that you’re waiting to appear in paperback?
There are quite a few books I am looking forward to this year. In fact, I am looking forward to all of the ones on my challenge lists, but here are a few highlights:
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (Jewish Lit Challenge).
- Red Poppies by Alai (What's in A Name Challenge, Reading Across Borders and Expanding Horizons Challenge)
- The Motorcycle Diaries by Che Guevera (Expanding Horizons Challenge)
- Marie Antoinette: The Journey by Antonia Fraser (TBR and Chunkster Challenge)
- The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (Chunkster and TBR)
- First Among Sequels by Jasper Fforde (Themed Reading Challenge)