Friday, April 18, 2008

Soup's On!

Soup's On - A Culinary Reading Challenge
Hosted by Ex Libris

This challenge will run from April 1, 2008 to March 31, 2009.  All you have to do is select six cookbooks to read* and make at least one of the recipes.  These can be any cookbooks of your choice - brand new ones, old stand-bys that you can't live (or cook) without, or even heirlooms.  You do not have to decide on the cookbooks ahead of time (unless you want to, of course).  Then post your reviews either here or on your own blog.  If you want, you can even post pictures of your creations along with your reviews!

I love to read, and I love to cook, so this is a great challenge for me! Here are a few possibilities. Stay tuned for my post on 1,000 Jewish recipes, I am using this cookbook to prepare the main dish for our Passover seder.








No comments: