2. Pineapple slices and sweet potatoes are my favorite things to grill.
3. My thoughts are always whirling around in my head.
4. Fourth of July picnics is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!
5. My favorite book so far this summer is The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (still reading).
6. A shower is the best way to begin a day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to a BBQ, tomorrow my plans include meeting up with a new friend in my new town at a really fun coffee shop and Sunday, I want to get some of our artwork up on the wall in our new townhouse!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
I'm a day late on this one. Oops!
1. Holidays in the summer are fun to celebrate with BBQ chicken, watermelon, and berries and cream.
To all the Americans, Happy 4th of July weekend!