Thursday, July 3, 2008

Booking Through Thursday


It’s a holiday weekend here in the U.S., so let’s keep today’s question simple–What are you reading? Anything special? Any particularly juicy summer reading?


Don’t forget to leave a link to your 
actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!


I am about halfway through The Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I absolutely love it. It is one of those books that, if I didn't have a baby daughter, I would stay up all night or day reading until I finish it. My parents bought it for me for Christmas 1 1/2 ago; I'm not sure why I waited so long to pick it up!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved that one. It was one of my favorite reads so far this year!

SmilingSally said...

My baby girl has grown up but my eyes no longer let me read straight through.

Bookfool said...

I loved The Time-Traveler's Wife. It's on the good shelves, right behind me as I type. Couldn't bear to part with it!

tanabata said...

I loved The Time Traveler's Wife too! Like Nancy, that one is on the good shelves!

Anonymous said...

im also reading "the time traveler`s wife". Is great!

Anonymous said...

I loved the time traveller's wife - a great book. I'm into A Reluctant Fundamentalist now but more about that tomorrow in the Salon.

Nyssaneala said...

bookgal - I just finished, it tops my list this year, too!

smilingsal - I don't need glasses yet, but I'm afraid one day I will. I definitely sometimes feel eye strain at the end of the day, but it is more often from the computer.

bookfool & tanabata - it will be staying on my shelves, as well!

seachanges - I look forward to reading your thoughts, I recently bought The Reluctant Fundamentalist, and plan on reading it soon.