Wednesday, June 4, 2008

M is for Malice - Sue Grafton & Series Challenge Wrap-Up

Well, I failed miserably with Kathrin's Series Challenge. I was hoping to get caught up with Grafton's Alphabet Series. At the beginning of the challenge, I was up to K. I just finished M is for Malice, so I didn't make it very far! But, I'm giving myself a second chance, and will be participating in Kathrin's follow-up challenge.


I did catch up on Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series, but seeing as I only had to read one book to be caught up, I didn't count  it.

My original post can be found here.

Title: M is for Malice
Author: Sue Grafton
Country: USA
Year: 1996
Pages: 352 pages

I honestly don't have too much to say about this one. I read it a few weeks ago, and it is already a bit dim in my memory, which is why I'm not giving it a rating (plus, I typically don't review series books, but these are part of a challenge). As always, I enjoyed the escape into Kinsey's world!

3 comments:

Bookfool said...

I stopped reading the series around J or L, but Kinsey still holds a place in my heart. I didn't grow weary of Kinsey, just mysteries in general.

Tasha said...

I had to read F is for Fugitive for a Detective Fiction class in college and suffered through every page. The T.A. hated it so much that after asking the class what we thought, he said "This is what I think of this book:" and threw it at the wall.

Literary Feline said...

Admittedly, I topped off the three series I caught up with for this challenge because I only had one or two books left in the series to go.

Sue Grafton's series is one of my favorites. I do need to read T still. My husband is a little upset that I haven't managed to yet since he read it when it first came out.